How much does a video cost?
The short answer? It depends.
Think of it like buying a car. Cars come in all shapes and sizes. They range from economy to mid-range to luxury. They can include a variety of accessories (or not).
Video is the same. Many variables determine price, including:
- number of shoot locations
- number of interviews
- length of final video
- simple text vs. motion graphics
The list goes on and on! You can spend as little or as much on video as you want – just like when you buy a car.
We always start with a free, no-obligation consultation. It includes questions such as:
- what do you want your video to accomplish?
- who is your target audience?
- where will your video will be shown?
- what do you want to show?
This helps us understand exactly what you’re looking for, so we can provide the most accurate quote possible.
How does the process work?
There are 3 main stages of video production:
1) Pre-Production: This is the planning stage. We work closely with you to determine your video’s messaging, content, and style. The video shoot is scheduled.
2) Production: The actual shooting of the video.
3) Post-Production: The video is edited. This stage includes revisions and approval plus final output and delivery.
How long will it take to get my video?
Turnaround time ranges from a week to several months, depending on the size and scope of the project.
Rush service is available at an extra cost.
How will my video be delivered?
Rough/revised cuts will be delivered electronically. The final cut will be delivered electronically and, if desired, on USB.
Can I make changes to the video?
Yes! All of our video packages include 2 rounds of minor revisions.
How do I pay for my video?
You can pay by cheque, credit card, bank transfer, or PayPal. Depending on the size of your project, you may be required to provide a deposit up front.