How much does a video cost?
The short answer? It depends.
Think of it like buying a car. Cars come in all shapes and sizes. They range from economy to mid-range to luxury. They can include a variety of accessories (or not).
Video is the same. Many variables determine price, including:
- number of shoot locations
- number of interviews
- length of final video
- simple text vs. motion graphics
The list goes on and on! You can spend as little or as much on video as you want – just like when you buy a car.
We always start with a free, no-obligation consultation. It includes questions such as:
- what do you want your video to accomplish?
- who is your target audience?
- where will your video will be shown?
- what do you want to show?
This helps us understand exactly what you’re looking for, so we can provide the most accurate quote possible.
Can you give me a ballpark figure?
Our videos start at $499.
How does the process work?
There are 3 main stages of video production:
1) Pre-Production: This is the planning stage. We work closely with you to determine your video’s messaging, content and style. The video shoot is scheduled.
2) Production: The actual shooting of the video.
3) Post-Production: The video is edited. This stage includes revisions and approval plus final output and delivery.
How long will it take to get my video?
Your video will be ready within a week – or less – of your shoot date. It’s usually less!
How will my video be delivered?
Rough/revised cuts will be delivered electronically. The final cut will be delivered electronically and on USB/DVD (your choice).
Can I make changes to the video?
Yes! All of our video packages include 2 rounds of minor revisions.
How do I pay for my video?
You can pay by cheque, money order, e-transfer or PayPal. We do not accept credit cards at this time. Depending on the size of your project, you may be required to provide a deposit up front.